Two-drums slitter combining winder for tissue grades, with a sheet width up to 3 meters, to produce finished rolls composed by a minimum of 1 ply up to 4 plies. The modular design of this winder permits the installation of different unwind stands, even at later stage than initial installation.
Unwind stands are capable to handle jumbo rolls with a diameter up to 2800 mm and are equipped with:
- wide size driving belt to ensure a low specific pressure between belt and jumbo roll
- squaring mechanism and centring mechanism, both motorized
- driven paper rolls, bowed bars and stabilizing foils which support the paper web
Equipped with the tangential multi slitting system with expanding counterslitter shaft, or by individually driven counterslitter units. The slitter positioning device can be semi- or fully automatic. The inlet and outlet spreader rolls, the stabilizing devices and the trim suction conveyors complete the unit.
The Series 1500T winding section is a shaftless unit designed for 1500 mpm drive speed. The finished roll diameter can be up to 1800 mm.
It is equipped with:
- automatic control of the finished roll density
- automatic finished roll ejector
- assisted core insertion
- lowerating table hydraulically assisted
The winder can be equipped with:
- an in-line calender with fixed crown and skewing device
- an in-line calender of the variable crown type (VC-calender)
- an in-line embossing unit