The most advanced and fast two-drums slitter combining winder for tissue grades, with a sheet width up to 5,6 meters, to produce finished rolls composed of a minimum of 1 ply up to 4 plies.
The modular design permits the installation of a different quantity of unwind stands, even at later stage than initial installation. This winder can be equipped with an in-line calender, of the variable crown type (VC-calender) or fixed crown type, and with an embossing unit. An integrated dust removal system can be provided.
Unwind stands are capable to handle jumbo rolls with a diameter up to 3000 mm and are equipped with:
- double width driving belt for a low specific pressure between belt and jumbo roll
- squaring mechanism and centring mechanism, both motorized
- driven paper rolls, bowed bars and stabilizing foils which support the paper web
Equipped with the tangential multi slitting system with expanding counterslitter shaft, or by individually driven counterslitter units. The slitter positioning device can be semi- or fully automatic. The inlet and outlet spreader rolls, the stabilizing devices and the trim suction conveyors complete the unit.
The Series 3500T winding section is an expanding shaft (from 3 to 6 to 10") assisted unit. The winding unit is designed for a drive speed of 1800 mpm and the finished roll diameter reaches 2500 mm.
It is equipped with:
- automatic control of the finished roll density
- automatic finished roll ejector
- expanding shaft core insertion
- lowerating table hydraulically assisted
- automatic cores feeding system
- cores gluing, paper cutting and gluing on the finished roll
The winder can be equipped with:
- an in-line calender with fixed crown and skewing device
- an in-line calender of the variable crown type (VC-calender)
- an in-line embossing unit