Two-drums slitter combining winder for tissue grades, with a sheet width up to 4,2 meters, to produce finished rolls composed by a minimum of 1 ply up to 4 plies. The modular design of this winder permits the installation of different unwind stands, even at later stage than initial installation.
Unwind stands are capable to handle jumbo rolls with a diameter up to 3000 mm and are equipped with:
- wide size driving belt to ensure a low specific pressure between belt and jumbo roll
- squaring mechanism and centring mechanism, both motorized
- driven paper rolls, bowed bars and stabilizing foils which support the paper web
Equipped with the tangential multi slitting system with expanding counterslitter shaft, or by individually driven counterslitter units. The slitter positioning device can be semi- or fully automatic. The inlet and outlet spreader rolls, the stabilizing devices and the trim suction conveyors complete the unit.
The Series 2500T winding section is a shaftless unit, designed for a drive speed of 1800 mpm. The finished roll diameter reaches 1800 mm.
It is equipped with:
- automatic control of the finished roll density
- automatic finished roll ejector
- assisted core insertion
- lowerating table hydraulically assisted
The winder can be equipped with:
- an in-line calender with fixed crown and skewing device
- an in-line calender of the variable crown type (VC-calender)
- an in-line embossing unit
OVERMADE Tissue Machinery
|Pope reel sheet width||Design Speed||Production Capacity|
|OVER CR B 11||2750-2850 mm||1100 mpm||40 tpd|
|OVER CR B 13||2750-2850 mm||1300 mpm||50 tpd|
|OVER CR B 15||2750-2850 mm||1500 mpm||60-70 tpd|
|OVER CR B 15||2750-2850 mm||1500 mpm||980 tpd|